An extremely unique weapon, the Carpet Bomber is a one shot sniper cannon that 'charges' its enemies so that they glow red and spray lightning to their allies, draining all their health.
"Like wool socks on a shag carpet, this Rifle will charge up tubes and send all nearby enemies into an epileptic fit."
- Rank Requisite: 15
- Damage: 93,6
- Range: 1000
- Fire Rate: 14
- Ammo Count: 1
- Slots: 2
- Special Effect: Charge Target
- The Carpet Bomber is one of the three strongest Sniper Cannons in the game, boasting the best anti-group DPS once mastered. It excels against packs of enemies, and can, in fact, out-damage the Albert, though this takes considerable skill to accomplish.
- The secret to getting the most out of the Carpet Bomber is hitting different enemies in a group - which will double, triple, and so on the damage being done to the group - properly-used, this weapon can dramatically soften a group up before landing the killing blow. Note, however, that hitting the same enemy again and again will not increase the damage being done to the group. Only shooting multiple targets in the same pack will.
- Note that the Carpet Bomber's Charge ability will only work if the Tube it hits survives the shot.
- The Carpet Bomber has an extremely similar design and working style as the poles used by Farnsworth in the last campaign.
- The Carpet Bomber is not as good at busting single targets as the M3200 Advanced Spurt Rifle, nor is it as good against tight formations as the Albert. To get the most out of it, you must exploit its charge ability to its fullest, where it can out-damage them both.